Welcome to the fifth annual Rochester Catholic Women’s Conference. We are grateful that you have chosen to be a vendor at our conference to help support Catholic women in our area. Your participation allows conference attendees the opportunity to encounter your ministry, products, or services that will support them in their mission as Catholic women. All vendors will be able to attend the conference via live streaming video at their vendor tables. This includes Mass; communion will be brought to the Field House.
There are a limited number of tables, determined on a first-come, first-served basis, so reserve your space as early as possible.
- Over 900 Catholic women are expected to attend.
- Vendor tables open from 7 am to 3:30 pm on the day of the conference.
- Breakfast and lunch included in the vendor registration fee.
- All vendors receive one 8 ft. table and two chairs.
To reserve a table
- Download the vendor registration form. Please print and fill in form.
- Make check payable to Diocese of Rochester and on memo line write “Women’s Conference.”
- Send check and registration form to: PO Box 883, Pittsford, NY 14534.
- For all questions please contact Chelsea Zerrillo at Chelseaz1979@yahoo.com
In keeping with the Catholic mission of this event, all materials and products being promoted, distributed, or sold at the Rochester Catholic Women’s Conference must be in conformity with the Magisterial Teaching of the Catholic Church.
All vendors must be approved by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester. The Diocese requests a letter from your diocese/church that you or your organization is in good standing with the Catholic Church. If you were a vendor at last year’s conference, you do not need to complete this step for the 2018 conference.
If you are requesting a religious discount please send a written request via email to Chelsea Zerrillo at Chelseaz1979@yahoo.com